School-Wide Essential Questions
In the 21st Century, people will need to use technology and traditional means to ......
SKILL 1: Maintain Wellness & Emotional Intelligence
- What is the feeling?
- What is the motive?
- What’s my opinion?
- Is this healthy?
- Does this help or hurt?
SKILL 2: Access & Interpret Information
- What is the writer or speaker trying to say?
- What can I conclude?
- How do I find out more?
SKILL 3: Process Information & be Media Literate
- Is this information relevant, reliable, and valid?
- What is the motive behind this message?
SKILL 4: Communicate Effectively
- What’s the best way to express this idea, thought or feeling?
- Is there a more creative way to express this?
SKILL 5: Reason Abstractly & Employ Inventive Thinking
- What is the connection?
- Is there a different way to look at this?
SKILL 6: Explore and Solve Problems Creatively
- How could…?
- What if…?
SKILL 7: Take Risks Strategically
- Is the reward worth the risk?
SKILL 8: Collaborate & Influence Others
- How can I convince others to…?
- What is a good team?
- What is a good leader?
SKILL 9: Manage their Resources & Life
- How will I use this in the future?
- How does this apply to me?
- Is this a want or a need?
- Where can I get help if I need it?
SKILL 10: Demonstrate Local & Global Citizenship
- How can I help?
- Is this ethical?
- How is their life different from mine?
- What’s their opinion?