ddblock slideshow with text
NMRHS Daily Bulletin
Friday, September 19, 2014
Lunch Choices: Italian Combo Wrap, Pepper & Onion Pizza, Chicken Nugget Mozzarella Stick Combo, Loaded Beef Nachos, Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. Chicken Caesar Salad.
• Reminder: The Internet Permission forms are past due. If you have not already done so, please bring your signed forms packet in as soon as possible.
• The Townsend Water department is testing hydrants this morning. This should not disrupt our water in any way; however, if you experience any issues, please let the office know.
• PSATs will be taken by all juniors on October 15 during the school day. Any freshman or sophomore wishing to participate can register with guidance and pay the $15 fee by Oct. 9th.
• The yearbook club is looking for members. Anyone interested in helping create the class of 2015 yearbook please see Ms. Wiechers in room 64.
• Seniors: The deadline to submit your senior portrait is November 21st. All submissions should be in digital form. If you do not submit a portrait, your school ID photo will be used.
• The following colleges will be visiting NMRHS. Any student who would like to meet with the college representative, please see Mrs. Jamieson in the Guidance Office for a pass or sign up through your Naviance account.
Colby-Sawyer College 9/19/2014 at 8:00AM
Virginia Commonwealth University 9/19/2014 at 10:00AM
University of Southern Maine 9/22/2014 at 8:30
Daniel Webster College 9/22/2014 at 11:00
Johnson State College 9/22/2014 at 12:00
Unity College 9/23/2014 at 10:30
Curry College 9/25/2014 at 11:00
Wentworth Institute of Technology 9/25/2014 at 12:00
Franklin Pierce University 9/26/2014 at 10:30
United States Coast Guard Academy 9/26/2014 at 11:15
University of Connecticut 9/26/2014 at 12:00
- New Progress Report and Report Card Comments
- FAQs for Literacy Comments
- School-Wide Literacy Focus & Common Core Alignment as seen in the recent Fall Parent Newsletter