ddblock slideshow with text
Wednesday, April 16, 2014- Day 140 out of 180
Lunch: Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap, Personal Pan Cheese Pizza, Brunch 4 Lunch, Crispy Twin Chicken Tacos, BBQ Chicken Sandwich
• The Class of 2017 is holding a holiday basket raffle to raise funds for the class. This oversized basket contains over $100.00 of goodies and a huge assortment of candy. Tickets are $1 a piece and are being sold in the Library and can be purchased during all lunches next week. The winner will be chosen on Thursday, April 17th at the end of the day. Come support our class and good luck!
• NMRS Scholarship applications are due by Wednesday, April 30th. Please return your completed application to Mrs. Jamieson in the guidance office.
- NMRHS Science Summer Reading
- Req'd AP Environmental Science Summer Reading
- NMRHS Robotics Earns 2nd Place Finish at World Championship - 4/24/13
- Evaluating the High School Bell Schedule - 3/25/2013
- New Progress Report and Report Card Comments
- FAQs for Literacy Comments
- School-Wide Literacy Focus & Common Core Alignment as seen in the recent Fall Parent Newsletter