ddblock slideshow with text
- School Calendar Revised - 3/25/2013
- Senior Letter with Event Dates/Times
- FY14 HS Program of Studies - Updated 5/20/13
- SMMA, selected designer for the High School Building Project, Introductory Presentation - 02/26/2013
Bailey's is teaming up with Project Graduation to raise funds for the Seniors Special night. Reserve your Family dinner for June 7th, hosted by Bailey's on The Green at The Townsend Ridge country club immediately following Graduation. The cost for the Buffet Dinner will be $25. Per adult with $ 10. Donated back and $ 10 per child with $3 donated back. The Buffet will include Caesar Salad, rolls butter, Boneless BBQ Braised Beef Ribs/ Baked Haddock/Chicken Tenders, Rice, Seasonal Vegetable, Coffee, Tea, Soda, Brownies, Cash Bar. Tickets can be purchased Bailey's Bar & Grille 978-812-0200
Thank you to Richard Cuoco ('13) and the NMPR team for a fantastic video!
- Parent Newsletter Winter 2013
- Link to High School Building Committee
- New Progress Report and Report Card Comments
- FAQs for Literacy Comments
- School-Wide Literacy Focus & Common Core Alignment as seen in the recent Fall Parent Newsletter
Daily Bulletin - Wednesday - May 22, 2013 - Day 154 of 180
LUNCH: Deli Bar, Turkey or Ham Subs, Fresh Veggie Toppings, Chilled Fruit.
- Show your support for the arts! The annual high school art show is on display at the Townsend Library thru May 23rd!
- The Junior Class of 2014 Butter Braid fundraiser will be delivered to the school tomorrow, May 23rd at 2 PM in Cafe B. Please make arrangements for pick up in Cafe B that afternoon. Any problems see Mrs. G in Room 4.
- Seniors, all monies and forms for senior week trips MUST be into Mr Parrish in room 16 by this Friday.
- Wednesday's ending = Do not be left behind.
- Thursday's ending = Being late is not an option.
- Friday's ending = Today's the last collection day. See Mr. Parrish today.