ddblock slideshow with text
NMRHS Daily Bulletin
March 3, 2015
Lunch Choices: Chicken Delight Wrap, Personal Pan Cheese Pizza, Pasta Alfredo with Broccoli, Nachos Grande w/Chicken, Chicken Parm Sandwich on a WG Bun
• THIS WEEK IN THE CAFETERIA WHITSONS WILL BE CELEBRAING NATIONAL SCHOOL BREAKFAST WEEK. JOIN US FOR YOGURT SMOOTHIES, BREAKFAST BURRITOS AND SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH ASSORTED SIDES. BREAKFAST HOURS ARE 6:50 TO 7:10 IN CAFE B. PLEASE JOIN US.
• There will be a girls tennis information and sign up meeting in the old gym this Tuesday, March 3, at 2:45
• Unified Track and Field will hold its first meeting on Wednesday, March 4 right after school in room 60. New members are welcome!
• Boys and Girls Spring track sign-up sheets are now in Mr. Deshler’s room # 14 and Mr. Waldron's (gym) classrooms. Sign up to receive more information about the season. First day of practice will be March 16th!
• All are welcome to join the next Peace Jam meeting on Thursday 3/5, 2:00 in room #67.
• The Junior class is putting on a dodgeball tournament. It will take place March 10th at 2:15 after school in the old gym. Teams are made up of 5 players. Teams can be all boys, all girls, or a mix.
• You can sign up at lunches or see Mr. Judkins and Mr. Savarese for sign-up sheets. If you do not have the 25 dollars prior to March 10th then it is 30 dollars at the door. There may be at least one faculty team but we would love more than one so ask all of your teachers if they will be a part of a faculty team. Get your team together for bragging rights and prizes.
• The following colleges will be visiting NMRHS. Any student who would like to meet with the college representative, please see Mrs. Jamieson in the Guidance Office for a pass or sign up through your Naviance account.
NMRHS MCAS Parent Cover Letter October 2014
NMRHS MCAS Report Card October 2014
- New Progress Report and Report Card Comments
- FAQs for Literacy Comments
- School-Wide Literacy Focus & Common Core Alignment as seen in the recent Fall Parent Newsletter