ddblock slideshow with text
NMRHS Daily Bulletin
March 30, 2015
Lunch Choices: Lunch Choices: Half Buffalo Chicken & Half Turkey & Cheese Wraps, Buffalo Chicken Pizza, General Tso's Popcorn Chicken, Loaded Beef Nachos, Texas Rib Sandwich
• Come one come all to the fourth annual NM Volleyball ournament Wednesday, April 1st from 6:00 to 9:00 pm in the Bartlett Gym. There are eight teams competing this year: Two teacher teams - "The Math Patrol" and "Just Dig It" Three student teams - Girls Varsity, Girls JV & a rag tag group of senior boys, And three EMS teams - Pepperell Police and Townsend & Ashby Firefighters. Entrance is free for all students and staff. There will be refreshments (Pizza, sweets and soft drinks) available for purchase outside the gym during the games. Sponsored by your freshman class."
• The annual NM High School art show will be on display at the Townsend Library. Opening Reception is Thursday, April 2nd from 5-7 pm; there will be live music and NAHS will once again host the "Empty Bowls" benefit fundraiser. Handmade/hand-painted ceramic bowls will be sold with a free ice cream sundae!
• The International Film Festival will be showing several great films including Maricela, and La misma luna. Please join them in room 34 at 2pm on April 2, 9, and 14, 2015. Refreshments will be served! See Mrs. Logiudice or Ms. Mastandrea for more information.
• Come to the school wide EGG-cellent EGG hunt hosted by Bright Lights Thursday April, 9th at 2:15!!There will be sign-ups for teams of 4-5 during lunches. If you have any questions contact Liz Palmer or Margaret Ritchie for more details.
• Attention any student interested in attending the 35th Annual Elizabeth Haskins Mathematics Competition on April 17 at Fitchburg State University: your field trip forms and registration fees must be given to Mr. Logiudice no later than Tuesday morning. Please give your field trip forms and registration fee to your current Math teacher or Logiudice ASAP.
•"Tickets for the 2015 Prom are on sale at all lunches. Tickets are $65 per person and will be on sale until May 1st. Purchase your tickets prior to April 8th to be entered into a drawing for tickets to see the band All Time Low at the Tsongas Arena in Lowell on Wednesday April 15th."
• The following colleges will be visiting NMRHS. Any student who would like to meet with the college representative, please see Mrs. Jamieson in the Guidance Office for a pass or sign up through your Naviance account.
|The annual NM High School art show will be on display at the Townsend Library. Opening Reception is Thursday, April 2nd from 5-7 pm; there will be live music and NAHS will once again host the "Empty Bowls" benefit fundraiser. Handmade/hand-painted ceramic bowls will be sold with a free ice cream sundae!|
NMRHS MCAS Parent Cover Letter October 2014
NMRHS MCAS Report Card October 2014
First edition of our 2014-2015 NM Newsletter brought to you by two NM students: Marie Shepard and Kelsey Hale.
- New Progress Report and Report Card Comments
- FAQs for Literacy Comments
- School-Wide Literacy Focus & Common Core Alignment as seen in the recent Fall Parent Newsletter