ddblock slideshow with text
NMRHS Daily Bulletin
Friday, Ocotober 24, 2014
Lunch Choices: BLT Wrap, Tri-Pepper Pizza, Mozzarella Sticks, Veggie Enchilada, Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Chicken Caesar Salad.
• Best Buddies Pumpkin painting social will be at Lanni Orchards in Lunenburg on Saturday 10/25 from 1:00 to 2:30. Cost is $7 per person.
• Attention freshman, any girl interested in playing powder puff football, please pick up a permission form from Mr. Parrish in room 12. All forms should be in by Friday, October 24th. Powder Puff Jerseys will cost $15 per player. Practices start next week on Tuesdays and Thursdays, weather permitting.
• The gathering for NANOWRIMO is Thursday, October 30 at 2PM in Library for all those who have signed up to participate. If you have any questions, or would like to sign up to participate, please see Mrs. Heinz in the library by Friday, October 24.
• Looking to clean out your closet this fall? Drop off your old clothing and stuffed animals this Saturday from 12pm-3pm in the front circle. For every pound of donations collected the Giving Tree will receive funds to help purchase gifts for children in need during the holiday season. You may also drop off donations this week in room 32. Thank you for your support and if you have any questions please see Liz Palmer, Tyler Libonate, Danielle Crouse, Carly Dillis, or Rachel Record.
• If you are looking for a night filled with laughs, Starbucks, and great food then the Mr. NM Pageant is for you! On November 6th from 7pm-9pm some of NM's most talented men will be competing for the title Mr. NM. Guys looking to participate need to sign up by Thursday the 23rd, sign-ups will be outside both cafeterias. Please see Liz Palmer, Tyler Libonate, Danielle Crouse, Carly Dillis, or Rachel Record for more information.
• The following colleges will be visiting NMRHS. Any student who would like to meet with the college representative, please see Mrs. Jamieson in the Guidance Office for a pass or sign up through your Naviance account.
College Date & Time
Johnson & Wales University (Providence)-10/24/14-11:00 AM
University of Rhode Island-10/24/14-1:30 PM
First edition of our 2014-2015 NM Newsletter brought to you by two NM students: Marie Shepard and Kelsey Hale.
- New Progress Report and Report Card Comments
- FAQs for Literacy Comments
- School-Wide Literacy Focus & Common Core Alignment as seen in the recent Fall Parent Newsletter